As the end of year draws to a close, there are a few blog post topics that are always popular and well-received by prospective audiences.
Be a little transparent and personal in your posts, it adds to the authentic voice and clients feeling they are truly learning about the people behind “the company name.”
- What holiday traditions are important to you?
- Share your best holiday recipe.
- What you have accomplished in 2017?
- What lessons you have learned in 2017?
- Share some highs and lows of 2017.
- Have a holiday party – no matter how small or big, it’s a great photo-sharing or video opportunity.
- Will your company or you be doing something with a cause or charity – explain.
- What are your business goals for 2018?
Love to hear how this worked for you!